Benefits of deploying passenger counting system:
• Comparing and verifying fare collection figures with passenger counts
• Validating passenger counts.
• Scheduling maintenance and cleaning based on vehicle usage
• Optimizing vehicle load across regions, time periods, or other factors
• Monitoring service quality
1. SD card storage: Secure and reliable data storage when WIFI and GPRS is unavailable.
2. GPRS module: Data will be transferred to server through the GPRS module real-time.
3. Network Module: When WIFI is available in the vehicle, data can transferred from Network module to the server directly.
4. Wifi Network Module: When WIFI is available in the bus terminal but not in the bus. Data will be transferred to the server automatically when the bus arrives the terminal.
|Power Supply||DC8V – 40V|
|Vehicle Door Width||40 cm —- 130 cm|
|Vehicle Door Height||1.8 m —- 2.4 m|
|Processing Delay||100 ms|
|Transmission Type||RS232 or RS485|
|Transmission Baud Rate||9600 bps|
|The Fastest Speed of Passenger Flow||2.7 m/s|
|Minimum Detection Height||80 cm|
|Daily Average Accuracy||>90%|
|Ambient Temperature||-20 – +65℃|